We all know that caffeine is not that good for us, but every now and then a little caffeine is warranted to wake you up. The straight coffee can cause stomach irritability, jitters and an inevitable crash. But if you add a few items to it can help it to replenish you, wake you up, and ward off any negative side effects.
We are presenting you a recipe that will be easy on your stomach, and will give you a healthy jolt of energy to keep you going all day!
A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week
Makes a pitcher for the week
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 4 cups coffee (your favorite roast) or herbal coffee
- 1 cup vanilla hemp protein powder
- 10 dates
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Brew coffee with spices.
- The first thing you should do is to brew coffee with spices.
- Then blend the coffee, coconut milk, dates and hemp powder in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Enjoy each morning to wake you up, energize you and keep you feeling satisfied, without the crash.