When you want to boost your immunity, the best you can think of is walking up to the local pharmacy store and get some medication. It’s not natural and it’s not safe! You should also follow the woman who created her own natural immunity boosting solution using just 3 ingredients.
Immunity Boosting Recipe
What the smart woman did was to squeeze 1/2 lemon and mix with 1 tsp of honey in 1 glass of warm water.
That was all! And this recipe did wonders to her health by strengthening her immunity!
Researchers have found that more than 10 health benefits (including healing properties) of drinking 1 glass of warm water with lemon and honey in the morning. These studies were published in the Underground Health and thehealthsite.com.
The most important benefits are as following:
- It has antimicrobial properties
- Helps strengthen immunity
- Helps heal cold and cough
- Helps remove toxins from your body
- Speeds up your metabolic rate
- Helps in fighting constipation
- Soothes the nerves and makes you feel relaxed
- Fighting against the harmful effects of gastric juices
- Fighting bad breath
- Stretches the skin and makes it appear younger
There are tons of people who have been able to treat cold with this recipe, but there are others who are not that sure! When thinking of a treatment a glass of warm water containing lemon and honey is the last thing that comes to your mind.
Christal Davis of Elephant Journal tried to test the health benefits of this recipe on herself for 1 year and this is what she found.
- There were no longer any instances of cold or flu. No more suffering from gastric acid actions too! Before the treatment, her immune system was weak and catching a cold was something of an everyday event. But once she began taking a glass of warm water containing lemon and honey every morning, her health improved dramatically!
- No more cuppa-coffee – She no longer had to deal with those nasty headaches if she missed her morning cuppa-coffee! She bid adieu to her addiction to caffeine and found herself to be full of energy in carrying out her day-to-day functions.
Source: Health Tips Portal